| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fernando De Noronha in May is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched. A hearty 280.3mm (11in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Fernando De Noronha May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Fernando De Noronha:
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 686.1 kms (426.3 miles) W
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 731.8 kms (454.7 miles) W
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 602.2 kms (374.2 miles) W
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 675.5 kms (419.8 miles) WSW
- Macau, Brazil - 488.2 kms (303.4 miles) WSW
- Quixeramobim, Brazil - 777.6 kms (483.2 miles) WSW
- Ceara Mirim, Brazil - 388 kms (241.1 miles) WSW
- Apodi, Brazil - 629.2 kms (391 miles) WSW
- Florania, Brazil - 548.7 kms (341 miles) WSW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 718.5 kms (446.5 miles) WSW
- Joao Pessoa, Brazil - 451.8 kms (280.7 miles) SW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 536 kms (333.1 miles) SW
- Surubim, Brazil - 573.9 kms (356.6 miles) SW
- Triunfo, Brazil - 773 kms (480.3 miles) SW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 682.3 kms (424 miles) SW
- Recife, Brazil - 542.7 kms (337.2 miles) SSW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 723.8 kms (449.8 miles) SW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 720 kms (447.4 miles) SW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 781.9 kms (485.9 miles) SW
- Maceio, Brazil - 741.4 kms (460.7 miles) SSW